Guide to MS522 Epperson and Burnett Company Records (E & B Spring and Trailer Company)
Epperson and Burnett (also known as E & B Spring and Trailer Co.) specialized in the wholesale of wagon wood and blacksmith supplies, farm machinery, and automobile springs. The company was founded in El Paso, Texas in 1925 by Otis C. Epperson, a blacksmith, and his son-in-law Jack Henry Burnett. Between 1925 and 1935 the business was located at 619 E. Overland Street, and from 1936 through 1954 the business was located at 108 S. Campbell Street. The business shut down in 1954. The company records consist of ledgers, statements, invoices, purchase orders, and bills of lading consistent with the day to day activities of a wholesale business.